Wednesday, February 22, 2012

I am proud to be the Witch I am

I am a Witch, I am proud of the Witch I have grown to be, although I believe I was born a Natural Witch, it wasn't till I was around 12 that I realized that is what I was that made me different then everyone around me, so I started reading books on Wicca, the more I read, and the more I learned, the more I realized I finally found where I belonged. I would consider myself more Pagan then Wiccan, Wicca tends to be to goodie goodie type of Witch, pure White in thinking and Magick, over the many years of study and practice I realized I am not a pure White Witch, I am not a Black Witch either, I am a Gray Witch. Like our Goddess & Nature, she has her light side, and her dark side, a beautiful warm sunny day, then the next a dark windy rain storm.
I am proud to be the Witch I am....


No comments:

Post a Comment